Covid Secure – Making Sure we are all safe
When You arrive
Please only arrive for your appointment 5 minutes before your scheduled time, this is to minimise your exposure to other clients. Upon entering you will be required to have a temperature screening using an infrared Thermometer. If a temperature reads 37.8°C or above the scan will be repeated, should the temperature again be 37.8°C or above this will result in your treatment being postponed and rescheduled .
There will be a sanitising station set up as you enter the clinic, we ask you kindly to please use it.
Paper towels will be used within the clinic instead of air dryers, please remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
We will be able to supply you with drinks with our disposable and recyclable cups, you are able to use our coffee and tea machine which will be cleaned after every use.
During Your Treatment
During your SMP treatment you will be required to wear a face mask, at any point during the treatment you feel uncomfortable wearing the face mask, please let us know and we can take a rest break. You are welcome to wear safety glasses should you wish to.
What We Will Do – Our Safe Commitment To You
• Wash and sanitize hands thoroughly at regular intervals.
• Perform a temperature check for myself in front of you, if required.
• We will wear disposable face mask and gloves during your treatment.
• We will be in Protective clothing, and will wear disposable aprons.
• All equipment used will either be correctly disposed of or safely sanitised once used.
• Areas within the clinic that are used frequently will be vigorously cleaned at regular intervals.
• Intensive cleaning of entire clinic will be carried out at the end of each day.
We will be adhering to social distance guidelines, this will be set out within the clinic and will be easy to follow for all. The extensive measures we have introduced are for your protection and ours, it is to limit the risk of any virus and eliminate any infection. Controlling and preventing infection is key to us during your SMP treatment. We thank you in advance for your support.